Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hat making experiments.

With all the hats I've made in the last little while, I've decided to try and experiment a little bit. I've started to make a beanie - without a pattern! I intend to make it black and green striped, and so far it looks like a pupil with a green iris. ^^;; Anyone loose a greatly over sized contact lens?

Also, a coworker, Anne, decided to buy me a Tunisian/afghan hook - so I'm excited to do some Tunisian stuff when I get it on Monday. Anne is such a wonderful lady, and she's one of the few people I know in person, that shares my love for pretty yarn and crochet.

I think I will try to knit some over the weekend as well. I found some knitting needles in my stuff when I was cleaning today, so it seems like a good idea to try something. Wish me luck. The last time I tried knitting didn't turn out so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment